I was just bookmarking a few useful guides and tools for SROI and the like, and then thought, if this is useful for me, why not share it? So here are a few of my favourite links (is that a song…?) and apologies if I am telling you stuff you already know.
- A pretty comprehensive guide to SROI
- A ‘how to start’ guide to SROI
- Outcome indicators and banks – a guide to where to find them online (a bit out of date but still useful)
- Global Value Exchange – a crowd-sourced outcomes indicator bank
Other awesome websites:
- Better Evaluation (international collaboration with loads of resources about evaluation)
- New Economics Foundation (I am a fan-girl of this UK think tank about economics ‘as if people and the environment matter’)