BYP Group would like to congratulate the Creative Industries Innovation Centre, especially former director Lisa Colley, for the release of the e-book, Creative Business in Australia: Learnings from the Creative Industries Innovation Centre 2009-2015 by the University of Technology Sydney.
The book pulls together key lessons from the Centre’s six years of operation, during which time the Centre delivered hundreds of business reviews to creative SMEs and collected a rich trove of data about Australia’s creative industries.
Amongst other useful things, the book includes a summary of BYP Group Principal of Creative Industries, Hung-Yen Yang’s findings about the opportunities, strengths and issues facing Australian creative businesses (see in particular pages 30-31). Yen distilled these issues via a comprehensive analysis of the Centre’s business reviews in nine creative industry sectors.
2-page summary ‘Forensic Reports’ based on Yen’s findings can still be accessed via the UTS website and via the links below. For more information contact Yen: yen at bypgroup dot com or +61 414 462 189.
- Architecture Forensic Report (2013)
- Digital Games Development Forensic Report (2014)
- Fashion Design Forensic Report (2013)
- Graphic Design Forensic Report (2013)
- Industrial Design Forensic Report (2013)
- Marketing & Communications Forensic Report (2013)
- Music Forensic Report (2013)
- Publishing Forensic Report (2013)
- Software Design & App Development Forensic Report (2013)